Do you have extraordinary leaders across your organization that will ensure your company’s
success and growth?
If you grow your leaders, you will grow your business.
As a leader, have you done everything you can to accelerate your professional and career development?
If you want to avoid having an “accidental career”, then it is critical to continually invest in the development of your leadership capabilities. As Marshall Goldsmith noted, “what got you here, won’t get you there” – won’t enable you to achieve your life’s
ambitions and goals. It requires being a constant learner.
Leadership Development focuses on the comprehensive development of leaders across the organization to enhance their current performance in the job and to increase their readiness for more complex roles. Successful leadership development encompasses:
- A clearly defined set of leadership skills, knowledge, and behaviors that enable a leaders to be successful
- A disciplined approach to development with accountability for leaders and their managers
- A comprehensive individual development plan for each leader which they implement throughout the year
- An emphasis upon experiential development (stretch assignments, job enlargement, job shadowing, new roles, job rotations, etc.)
- The selective use of assessments to increase the awareness of leaders regarding their areas of strength, weakness, and development.
- The design and implementation of integrated leadership program and processes that accelerate the development of leaders and their acquisition of key leadership competencies and capabilities
- The engagement of executive coaches who can partner with your most high potential leaders and successors and accelerate their development
About Leadership Development
Leadership development is one of the most important investments for a company. Effective leadership development encompasses a multi-faceted but integrated approach which emphasizes experiential learning, but also leverages learning from others and classrooms. Underlying the approach is a blended set of strategies that create a disciplined, engaging, and consistent focus on building new skills, knowledge and leadership behaviors.
ECC will partner with senior teams and facilitate the design of these strategic elements. Leveraging highly successful and engaging processes, we will help teams shape the identity of their organizations and integrate their frameworks across their employee population.
Strategically aligning an organization is one of the most fundamental and key steps for a leadership team. By providing employees with a sense of purpose , an inspiring view of the future, and a set of behaviors that will enable the organization’s success, leaders create the framework for high performance, for engagement, and for global collaboration.