Do you have ready successors for all the critical roles in your organization?
Creating robust succession planning and talent reviews can ensure the sustainability of your organization.
Do you have ready successors for your role and for the key members of your team?
Identifying and developing the potential successors for your team and other teams across the organization will enable you to ensure the continuous performance of your team, to create a culture of development, and to make valuable contributions to the leadership pipeline of your organization.
Disciplined succession management whether addressed at the organizational level, the business unit level, or the team level will achieve the following goals:
- Ensures business continuity by developing the next generation of leaders
- Increases the talent pool of promotable employees
- Provides increased opportunities and engagement for high-potential employees
- Contributes to implementing the organization’s strategic business plans
- Enables individuals to realize their career plans within the organization
- Encourages the advancement of leaders from diverse groups
- Improves the organization’s ability and agility in responding to changing environmental demands
ECC will partner with your organization to design and implement effective succession processes and tools throughout the organization. It will also provide the strategies and frameworks for comprehensive talent reviews and assessments to ensure that you have deep insights into the capabilities of your talent. These insights will enable you to plan strategically for the continued growth and sustainability of your organization.
Companies that make an investment in succession planning are able to manage one of their most significant organizational risks – the loss or absence of leadership talent. Without ready successors for key roles, organizations can face serious consequences. By contrast those that do make succession planning a priority ensure that they have talent ready to fill each needed role . They also create a culture of development and engagement – a culture which attracts and retains the best talent in their industry.